Rarest Auction Items That Went for All-Time-Highs in 2017
Participating in an auction is typically a charming, enchanting and exciting experience. Not all auctions are luxury auctions; however, it is fascinating to learn about the rarest auctioned items of 2017 which netted all-time record-breaking highs in terms of their prices. In 2017, a 59.6 carat pink diamond netted a record breaking $71.2 million and a rare woolly mammoth skeleton sold for $645,000! Undoubtedly, 2017 was a year to remember in terms of rarest items sold at all-time record-breaking highs. The year welcomed the most expensive watch, the most expensive diamond as well as a lot of expensive memorabilia and porcelain. Yet, the start of the show was the Salvator Mundi, auctioned at $450,312,500. However, in addition to depicting the all-time record-breaking auctioned items of 2017, we will also be discussing Robert Campbell's Auctioneer Services in Easton Maryland. Let us look at the mighty stars of 2017 auction world.
- The year kickstarted with a pink star diamond priced at $71.2m. It was actually a resale and after getting sold in 2013 at $83 million, it found its way back in the arena and sold at a significantly lower price.
- The year progressed with the sale of Jean Michel Basquiat’s Untitled addition sold at $110.5 million.
- The mid-year venture observed the auction of the Bao Dai Rolex sold at $5,060,427. The previous owner of that Rolex was Bao Dai, the last emperor of Vietnam.
- The second half of the year started with the auction of a Rockfeller Emerald, sold at $5.5 million.
- A NASA moon dust bag was sold shortly after that at $1.8m.
- The last quarter of the year launched with an auction of the Song Dynasty Bowl that was sold at $37.7 million.
- The year’s star, the Salvator Mundi was sold at an auction in November and it was auctioned off at $450,312,500.
- The year ended with a rare auction of a rare wooly mammoth skeleton and it was sold at $645,000.
Auctioneer Services in Easton Maryland As of now, we have gotten us familiar with the top auctions of 2017, let us take a look towards the Auctioneer Services Easton Maryland. The Auctioneer Services Easton Maryland are unique in their own way. All of their auctions are highly decorative and a shade of creativity and innovation used to present everywhere. Let us look what makes Auctioneer Services Easton Maryland so talk-of-the-town.
Choose Campbell Auctioneers & Appraisers for Auctioneer Services in Easton Maryland
- Campbell Auctioneers & Appraisers provides auction services in Easton Maryland. We always put clients first and generate positive results.
- Whether it is a classic vintage or a NASA shoe, our auctions are unique.
- Campbell Auctioneers & Appraisers of Easton Maryland thrive under pressure and we work harder than our competitors when it comes to bringing unique items to the market. To the bottom line Modern day auctions are all about different people from different backgrounds with different tastes, the proof of which we have already found in 2017's auctioning performances.
- When it comes to Auctioneer Services in Easton Maryland, we deliver an unparalleled auctioning experience that delivers results.
- Every moment of yours as well as the buyers' will be unique, exquisite and definitely upbeat.