Personal Property Auctioneer near Annapolis, MD
Located in Chestertown, MD
Public auction is the most efficient method of converting assets, either real estate or personal property, into cash. The Auction Method of Marketing is an effective way to settle an estate, assist with relocation or downsizing, or refine existing collections.
Selling real estate at auction puts your property at the forefront. Unlike traditional real estate sales which have many listings for prospective purchasers, auction focuses primarily on one piece of real estate - yours.
When selling personal property at auction you eliminate the problem of "leftovers" which can occur when utilizing "tag" sales or the wait time involved in placing items in a consignment shop.
Benefits To Sellers:
- Converts property/possessions to cash quickly.
- Creates the most exposure in the shortest period of time.
- Brings multiple, qualified bidders to a point of decision.
- Creates competition among buyers.
- Sold "AS IS" with no contingencies.
- Know date and time of sale.
- Buyers pay all closing costs (real estate)